June 20, 2012

My Extra Love Affair


Besides my love affair with DBT, I've found myself falling in deep love with 2 others.
They are just so sweet and cute! It is impossible not to love them at all!

How I wish I could cuddle them while laying in bed the whole day and care for them.
I wanted to bring them home so badly but I can't.

I'M SO FUCKING SAD!



Aren't they the sweetest things?!
I reckon that they are of 2 months old at most.


My heart is easily stolen by little fluffy cuties.

DBT found them at the back alley about 2 weeks back.
They were all so weak in strength and had eye infections.

He brought them back to a place where they are well-taken care of.
Together with his mates, they tried to nurse the kittens back to health.
Meanwhile, I searched for 'popular' home-remedies for the kittens and shared it.
I suspected it is a case of Conjunctivitis.

I even went to buy eye drops specially for them.


They were really in bad-shape initially.



According to DBT, the white kitten couldn't open its eyes when he first discovered them.
That poor thing had pus around its eyes and they were sort of 'glued' together. The orange kitten had swollen eyes. That made DBT decided to bring them back.

Anybody who have any humanity would have their hearts broken by such sights.

Now their conditions are a lot better, but not fully healed yet.
As least now they are more active and have better appetites.

Whenever time permits, I would make a trip down to visit them.


I tried to determine their breeds by consulting the knowledgeable-internet.




Apparently this little fellow is an Orange Tabby (think Garfield).




My photo is so badly blown!
That's her snuggling up on my laps and happily snoozing away while being petted.



As for this white little fellow, I cant confidently determine her breed. I will just say she's a white kitten with orangery-brown tail. LOL!


Follow me in Gifboom @tiffanyintaintedlove

You may share or tweet it @ http://gifboom.com/x/67d798a6#

Bye~

0 comments:

Facebook Blogger Plugin: Bloggerized by AllBlogTools.com Enhanced by MyBloggerTricks.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...